- Dubenkov N. E., Vasyukhno V. P., Khacheresov G. A. Potential iodine compounds in the BREST-OD-300 reactor lead coolant.
- Buzykina D. Yu., Kozlova N. A., Fuks R. L. Use of the VVER simulator in SEC NRS for the support of expert review of beyond-design-basis accident management procedures.
- Kishkina S. B., Bugaev E. G., Lobodenko I. Yu. Development and implementation of a seismic monitoring system based on the safety guide “Seismic monitoring of areas siting hazardous nuclear or radiological facilities” (RB-142-18).
- Recommendations for the Development of Probabilistic Safety Analysis (Level 1 PSA) in Case of Initiating Events at a Nuclear Unit Conditioned by On-site Fires and Flooding. RB-076-20.
- Recommendations on the Procedure, Scope, Methods and Means of Control over Radioactive Wastes to Confirm their Compliance with the Disposal Acceptance Criteria. RB-155-20.
- List of international organizations' documents approved in 2021.
The official issue. Issued since 1998.
A. V. Ferapontov, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Rostechnadzor, Moscow;
E. G. Kudryavtsev, Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Rostechnadzor, Moscow;
M. I. Miroshnichenko, Rostechnadzor, Moscow;
V. A. Sidorenko, Doctor in Engineering Sciences, Professor, RAS Corresponding Member, NRC "Kurchatov Institute", Moscow.
Chief EditorA. A. Khamaza, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, SEC NRS, Moscow.
Deputy Chief EditorR. B. Sharafutdinov, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, SEC NRS, Moscow.
Editorial Staff members
E. G. Bugaev, Doctor in Engineering Sciences, SEC NRS, Moscow;
O. Yu. Kavun, Doctor in Engineering Sciences, SEC NRS, Moscow;
A. V. Kuzmin, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, State Scientific Institution "The Joint Institute for Power and Nuclear Research – Sosny" of the Belarus National Academy of Sciences, Minsk, the Republic of Belarus;
A. M. Martirosyan, the Nuclear Safety Committee affiliated to the Government of the Republic of Armenia, Yerevan, the Republic of Armenia;
I. P. Sokolov, Doctor in Chemistry, Professor, SEC NRS, Moscow;
A. A. Stroganov, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, SEC NRS, Moscow;
A. P. Khomyakov, Doctor in Engineering Sciences, Professor, Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin, Yekaterinburg;
U. Shtoll,Association for Safety of Installations and Reactors (GRS), Reactor Safety Commission (RSK), Garching bei München, Federal Republic of Germany.
A. V. Balalaechnikov, SEC NRS, Moscow.
T. V. Sinitsyna, SEC NRS, Moscow.
Scientific and Engineering Centre for Nuclear and Radiation Safety (SEC NRS).
N. R. Bolshakova, SEC NRS, Moscow.
Editors of the Issue
T. A. Krasotina, D. R. Lukyanova, SEC NRS, Moscow.
A. N. Lukyanov, SEC NRS, Moscow.ISSN 2218-8665 (print), ISSN 2218-869X (online).
© Nuclear and Radiation Safety
SEC NRS, 2021.
Reprint of materials published in Nuclear and Radiation Safety Journal is prohibited unless authorized by the Editorial Staff.