The 100th jubilee issue of the “Nuclear and Radiation Safety” Periodical has come out (the official journal of Rostechnadzor). On-line version of the periodical is also available in our free mobile application.
The issue was signed to be published on June 23, 2021.
- Emelyanov A. S., Rodin A. V., Zachinyaev G. M. Potentially explosive mixtures “organic component–nitric acid–water” during evaporation at nuclear fuel cycle facilities.
- Antonov A. Y., Rubtsov V. S. Method of idealization of a flaw set in circumferential welded joints of the nuclear power plant pipelines.
- Sokolov I. P., Ponizov A. V., Sharafutdinov R. B. The graphic approach to justification of high-level waste vitrification in cold crucible induction melter.
- Polikarpova A. M., Pipchenko G. R. Finite state machine application to determine initial event at NPP with VVER-1000 during emergency response.
- Provision on the Content and Composition of the Report on Radiation Safety Conditions in Organizations Operating Radionuclide Sources. RB-054-20.
- Provision on the Structure and Contents of Safety Analysis Report for Radiation Sources. RB-064-20.
- Recommendations on Investigation and Accounting of Abnormalities and Violations in Accounting and Control of Radiactive Substances and Radioactive Wastes in an Organization. RB-165-20.
- Recommendations on Monitoring Methods and Tools for Radioactive Substances Discharge into Water Bodies. RB-005-21.
- List of international organizations' documents approved in 2021.
The official issue. Issued since 1998.
A. V. Ferapontov, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Rostechnadzor, Moscow;
E. G. Kudryavtsev, Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Rostechnadzor, Moscow;
M. I. Miroshnichenko, Rostechnadzor, Moscow;
V. A. Sidorenko, Doctor in Engineering Sciences, Professor, RAS Corresponding Member, NRC "Kurchatov Institute", Moscow.
Chief EditorA. A. Khamaza, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, SEC NRS, Moscow.
Deputy Chief EditorR. B. Sharafutdinov, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, SEC NRS, Moscow.
Editorial Staff members
E. G. Bugaev, Doctor in Engineering Sciences, SEC NRS, Moscow;
O. Yu. Kavun, Doctor in Engineering Sciences, SEC NRS, Moscow;
A. V. Kuzmin, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, State Scientific Institution "The Joint Institute for Power and Nuclear Research – Sosny" of the Belarus National Academy of Sciences, Minsk, the Republic of Belarus;
A. M. Martirosyan, the Nuclear Safety Committee affiliated to the Government of the Republic of Armenia, Yerevan, the Republic of Armenia;
I. P. Sokolov, Doctor in Chemistry, Professor, SEC NRS, Moscow;
A. A. Stroganov, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, SEC NRS, Moscow;
A. P. Khomyakov, Doctor in Engineering Sciences, Professor, Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin, Yekaterinburg;
U. Shtoll, Association for Safety of Installations and Reactors (GRS), Reactor Safety Commission (RSK), Garching bei Munchen, Federal Republic of Germany.
A. V. Balalaechnikov, SEC NRS, Moscow.
T. V. Sinitsyna, SEC NRS, Moscow.
Scientific and Engineering Centre for Nuclear and Radiation Safety (SEC NRS).
N. R. Bolshakova, SEC NRS, Moscow.
Editors of the Issue
T. A. Krasotina, D. R. Lukyanova, SEC NRS, Moscow.
A. N. Lukyanov, SEC NRS, Moscow.ISSN 2218-8665 (print), ISSN 2218-869X (online).
© Nuclear and Radiation Safety
SEC NRS, 2021.
Reprint of materials published in Nuclear and Radiation Safety Journal is prohibited unless authorized by the Editorial Staff.