Issue No. 91 of the “Nuclear and Radiation Safety” Periodical has come out. The online version of the Periodical is available on our website and in the free mobile application (Android, iOS).
- Geraskin I. N., Myasnikov A. A., Smirnova A. K. Radiation Safety Studies of Fresh Fuel Handling at Increased Content of Even Uranium Isotopes in the Raw Material on RBMK-1000 Nuclear Power Plants.
- Khrennikov N. N., Kavun O. Yu., Semishin V. V., Kavun V. O., Pipchenko G. R., Perevezentsev V. V. Benchmark Calculation on Reactivity Compensation Initiated by Dilution of Boron Acid in VVER-1000 Primary Circuit Coolant by Stepwise Control Rods Group Insertion.
- Bukrinsky A. M. Safety Function — Category of Classification.
- Khamaza A. A., Mistryugov D. A., Urmanova D. I. SEC NRS Activities in the Framework of Technical and Scientific Support Organizations Forum (TSOF).
- Requirements to the Contents of a Safety Analysis Report for Nuclear Research Installations.NP-049-17.
- Requirements to Planning of Actions and Protection of Employees During Radiation Accidents at a Ships and Water Craft Nuclear Installations. NP-079-18.
- Establishment and Methods for Monitoring of NPP Electrical Equipment Lifetime Performance. RB-136-17.
- Establishment and Methods for Monitoring of NPP Instrumentation and Controls’ Lifetime Performance. RB-138-17.
- Seismological Monitoring for the Sites of Location of Nuclear and Radiation Hazardous Facilities. RB-142-18.
- List of international organizations' documents, approved in 2018–2019.
The official issue. Issued since 1998.
Editorial BoardA. V. Ferapontov, M. I. Miroshnichenko, E. G. Kudryavtsev, V. A. Sidorenko.
A. A. Khamaza, Chief Editor; R. B. Sharafutdinov, Deputy Chief Editor;
A. P. Khomyakov, E. G. Bugaev, O.M. Kovalevich, O. Yu. Kavun, A. Sh. Sakaev, I. P. Sokolov, V. Sh. Plekhanov, A. A. Stroganov;
A. V. Balalaechnikov, Executive Editor;
T. V. Sinitsyna, Executive Secretary;
E. A. Dorogavtseva, Editor of the Issue;
N. R. Bolshakova, Computer-Aided Makeup.
Signed to be published on December 25, 2018.
ISSN 2218-8665. © Nuclear and Radiation Safety. SEC NRS, 2019.