The 93rd issue of the periodical “Nuclear and Radiation Safety” has come out. On-line version of the periodical is also available in our free mobile application.
- E. A. Ivanov, D. A. Sharov, M. V. Demianenko, R. B. Sharafutdinov, A. V. Kuryndin. Certain issues of handling of industrial waste that contains man-made radionuclides.
- V. V. Kashirskiy, E. V. Romanenko, I. O. Zvereva, S. N. Lukashenko. Certain characteristic parameters of the former Semipalatinsk Test Site radionuclide contamination.
- Yu. A. Kropachev, O. L. Tashlykov, A. N. Sesekin, S. E. Scheklein, A. P. Khomyakov. Sub-system for automatic processing of data on non-regulatory radiation situation measurements.
- D. A. Boldyreva, A. L. Vasilishin, A. V. Ponizov, M. A. Felitsyn, O. K. Borisova, A. V. Panin. Assessment of climatic evolution at deep geological disposal sites for liquid radioactive waste to justify long-term safety.
- Recommendations on the application of radionuclide ratios method for determination of the quantity of difficult-to-detect radionuclides in fuel cycle facilities’ radioactive waste. RB-154-19.
- Recommendations on the justification of the decommissioning option for nuclear facilities. RB-153-18.
- Recommendations on the development of nuclear waste acceptance criteria for disposal in the design of near-surface disposal facilities. RB-141-18.
- Recommendations on the conduct of analysis of nuclear facility vulnerability. RB-156-19.
- Recommendations on the conduct of efficiency assessment of physical protection systems at nuclear facilities. RB-157-19.
- List of international organizations’ documents approved in 2019. Issue 3 (93).
The official issue. Issued since 1998.
Editorial BoardA. V. Ferapontov, M. I. Miroshnichenko, E. G. Kudryavtsev, V. A. Sidorenko.
A. A. Khamaza, Chief Editor; R. B. Sharafutdinov, Deputy Chief Editor;
A. P. Khomyakov, E. G. Bugaev, O. M. Kovalevich, O. Yu. Kavun, A. Sh. Sakaev, I. P. Sokolov, V. Sh. Plekhanov, A. A. Stroganov;
A. V. Balalaechnikov, Executive Editor;
T. V. Sinitsyna, Executive Secretary;
T. A. Krasotina, Editor of the Issue;
N. R. Bolshakova, Computer-Aided Makeup.
Signed to be published on September 27, 2019.
© Nuclear and radiation safety.
SEC NRS, 2019.