Nuclear and Radiation Safety, № 2(92)–2019. Periodical of the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service
The on-line version of the Periodical is available in our free mobile application. (Android, iOS).
- Sokolov I.P., Yemelyanov A.S. Thermodynamic assessment of explosive risk of ethanolamine with nitric acid reaction.
- Sobolev A.V., Karazhelevskaya Yu. E., Zubkov A.A. Analysis of fuel burnup in VVER-1000 assemblies at low capacity.
- Kuryndin A.V., Shapovalov A.S., Timofeev N.B. Methods of selection of radionuclides and emission sources for which discharge limits shall be set in the development of regulations concerning maximum permissible discharge of radioactive substances into the atmosphere.
- Rules for nuclear safety of vessels and other crafts with nuclear reactors. NP-029-17.
- Recommendations for development and maintenance of safety culture at NPPs and in their operating organizations.RB-129-17.
- Recommendations for development of level 2 probabilistic safety assessment for NPP unit.RB-044-18.
- Recommendations on determination of physical protection measures for mobile radioactive sources.RB-149-18.
- List of International Organizations’ Documents Approved in 2019.
The official issue. Issued since 1998.
Editorial BoardA. V. Ferapontov, M. I. Miroshnichenko, E. G. Kudryavtsev, V. A. Sidorenko.
A. A. Khamaza, Chief Editor; R. B. Sharafutdinov, Deputy Chief Editor;
A. P. Khomyakov, E. G. Bugaev, O. M. Kovalevich, O. Yu. Kavun, A. Sh. Sakaev, I. P. Sokolov, V. Sh. Plekhanov, A. A. Stroganov;
A. V. Balalaechnikov, Executive Editor;
T. V. Sinitsyna, Executive Secretary;
T.A. Krasotina, Editor of the Issue;
N. R. Bolshakova, Computer-Aided Makeup.
Signed to be published on June 19, 2019.
© Nuclear and Radiation Safety.
SEC NRS, 2019 г.