Issue No. 87 of the “Nuclear and Radiation Safety” Periodical (the fourth issue of the year) has come out. The on-line version of the Periodical will be available on the website and in our free mobile app in English (Android, iOS).
- Krupchatnikov B. N. On Some Trends in Nuclear Security Regulation.
- Kavun O. Yu., Polikarpova A. M., Pipchenko G. R. Development of Models for the Rapid Assessment of Critical Safety Functions` Status for NPPs with VVER-1000 Type Reactors.
- Kavun O. Yu., Polikarpova A. M., Pipchenko G. R. Experience in Application of Models for the Rapid Assessment of Critical Safety Functions` Status for NPPs with VVER-1000 Type Reactors during Emergency Response Exercises.
- Safety Rules for Decommissioning of Uranium-Graphite Production Reactors. NP-007-17.
- Accounting of External Natural and Man-Induced Impacts on Nuclear Facilities. NP-064-17.
- Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment of Sorption Systems during Spent Nuclear Fuel Processing. RB-125-17.
- Recommendations on Documentation and Implementation of the Nuclear Material Handover Procedure. RB-128-17.
- Methodological Recommendations on Assessment of the Efficiency of Emergency Response Exercises and Drills by the Operating Organization of Nuclear Power Plants.
- List of International Organizations’ Documents Approved in 2018.
The official issue. Issued since 1998.
Editorial BoardA.V. Ferapontov, M.I. Miroshnichenko, E.G. Kudryavtsev, V.A. Sidorenko.
A.A. Khamaza, Chief Editor; R.B. Charafoutdinov, Deputy Chief Editor;
A.P. Khomyakov, E.G. Bugaev, O.M. Kovalevich, O.Yu. Kavun, A.Sh. Sakaev, I.P. Sokolov, V.P. Slutsker, V.Sh. Plekhanov, A.A. Stroganov;
T.V. Sinitsyna, Executive Secretary;
E.A. Dorogavtseva, Editor of the Issue;
N.R. Bolshakova, Computer-Aided Makeup.
Signed to be published on April 5, 2018.
© Nuclear and Radiation Safety.
SEC NRS, 2018