NUCLEAR AND RADIATION SAFETY
Quarterly Academic and Research Periodical of the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service Official Journal issued since 1998.
Editorial Board: A. V. Ferapontov, M. I. Miroshnichenko, Ye. G. Kudryavtsev, V. A. Sidorenko.
Founder: SEC NRS.
Prepared to be published on September 28, 2016.
Editorial Team: Alexander Khamaza – Chief Editor, Rashet Sharafutdinov – Deputy Chief Editor; A. Khomyakov, Yevgeny G. Bugaev, Oleg M. Kovalevich, Oleg Yu. Kavun, Valeriy P. Slutsker, Ivan P. Sokolov, Valeriy Sh. Plekhanov, Albert Sh. Sakaev, Anatoliy A. Stroganov; Tatiana V. Sinitsyna – Executive Editor.
Editor of the issue: Yevgeniya Dorogavtseva, desktop publishing: Nadezhda Bolshakova.
- A. P. KHOMYAKOV, S.V. MORDANOV, V.A. NIKULIN, K.K. KORCHENKIN, A.B. MELENTYEV. “Intensification of processes to average the chemical content and radiation activity of nitric-acid solutions of uranium”.
- D.I. PAVLOV, V.T. SOROKIN, R.M. GATAULIN, R.B. SHARAFUTDINOV “Status and principal directions in creation of a fleet of containers for conditioning and disposal of radioactive waste”.
- Z.V. DZHIVANOVA, E.V. BELOVA, I.P. SOKOLOV, A.V. RODIN “About decreasing the content of carboxylic acids during reactivation of the degraded extraction agents”.
- “General requirements to demonstration of strength and thermal and mechanical behavior of fuel assemblies and fuel elements in core of water-moderated power reactors”, NP- 094-15
- “Rules on Investigation and Accounting for Violations in Operation and Decommissioning of Radioactive Sources , Storage Facilities for Radioactive Substances and Radioactive Waste and in management with Radioactive Substances and Radioactive Waste”, NP - 014-16.
- Amendments to the Federal regulations and rules in the field of the use of atomic energy “Basic Requirements for NPP Unit Life-time Extension”, NP - 017-2000.
Draft regulatory documents
- “Safety Rules for Nuclear Research Installations Decommissioning”, NP- 028-ХХ.
- “Nuclear Power Plant Site. Basic Safety Criteria and Requirements”, NP- 032-16.
- Amendments to the Federal regulations and rules in the field of the use of atomic energy “Collection, Processing, Storage and Conditioning of Liquid Radioactive Waste. Safety Requirements”, NP- 019-15.
- List of documents of international organizations adopted in 2016.
© Nuclear and Radiation Safety.
SEC NRS, 2016.